No 4K support. 24 screens as what? 24 independent displays?
Thank you two for the answer!
Independent or as Extended Display. I am first of all interested in what is maximal possible with a setup of using the Firepro W600 cards in a single workstation.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Independent and Extend should work, but not grouped. Your second question is kinda hard to answer, there are so many factors like:
- How many true PCIE x16 slots does your system have?
- What is the resolution you will have on each monitor?
- How long are the cables and what type of connections?
- What will you try to display on the monitors?
- What is the application you will be using?
- What are your expectations in terms of DISPLAY?
I am sorry for being so unspecific. We are planning to have a setup with 16 up to 32 displays ( around 40-50" with 4k resolution and refresh rate of 60 Hz ) which are in best case controlled by one workstation.
We will for sure have a workstation with enough power and 4 PCIe x16 slots for 4 graphic cards like the AMD Firepro W600.
Some of your questions are difficult to answer right now, as we just started to think of it. Also the application of it is unclear right now to be honest.
We know for example that we could have a setup with 16 4k monitors with a refresh rate of 60 Hz by using 4x NVIDIA NVS 810 graphic cards, which can be controlled by the NVIDIA Mosaic and nView software.
Now we are interested if something like this or even more can be achieved by using the AMD cards?