matthewj

Spec on system information:

Processor: AMD A8-6410 with AMD RAdeon R5 Graphics

2.00 Ghz

Memory/Ram: 8.00GB

Spec on Device manager:

AMD Radeon (TM) R7 M260

AMD Radeon (TM) R5 Graphics

A few weeks ago, I had one or occasions of my screen blacking out and then coming back on again, with windows (10) reporting that the graphics card has experience an error. This seemed to stop. Then very recently I have tried to play one of my games, when I have set up a game and it loads the mission up it crashes (once loading is complete).

I have cleaned my computer and done all I can thinking it could be the computer becoming low on memory, but since doing this the computer performance has increased.

I have tried to update drivers, but when I use the AMD automatic updater, it gets to 99% on searching and then stalls/crashes. If I try to download a new driver through windows, it also crashes.

I tried to access AMD Radeon settings programme, and it informs me that the driver is not installed or not functioning correctly. I'm afraid my technology knowledge is somewhat lacking. But I have reached the end of all my technological know how, and have no clue what to do next.