3 Replies Latest reply on May 1, 2017 5:10 AM by horizon_o_horus

Deus Ex Mankind Divided No Go

horizon_o_horus

Hi Folks.
      I suspect my old Radeon HD 6450 is not up to the job of coping with this game ( Deus Ex Mankind Divided) and I am wondering what AMD Graphics card is. I dont particulary want to change anything else at this point if i can get a card that can do the job and suits the present  motherboard. Here are the system components that are relevant.

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 10.0.14393 Build 14393

System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

System Model GA-78LMT-S2P

System Type x64-based PC

System SKU

Processor AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 840 Processor, 3200 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date Award Software International, Inc. F5a, 15/12/2011

SMBIOS Version 2.4

Embedded Controller Version 255.255

BIOS Mode Legacy

BaseBoard Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB

Total Physical Memory 8.00 GB

Available Physical Memory 5.18 GB

Total Virtual Memory 9.25 GB

Available Virtual Memory 6.63 GB

Page File Space 1.25 GB

Page File C:\pagefile.sys

DISPLAY

Name                      AMD Radeon HD 6450

PNP Device ID       PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6779&SUBSYS_22031458&REV_00\4&D7FEF2C&0&0010

Adapter Type         AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x6779), Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Compatible

Adapter Description     AMD Radeon HD 6450

Adapter RAM 1.00 GB (1,073,741,824 bytes)

I have had the game for months and had several upgrades through Steam which have not fixed the problem. Actually Steam has been the problem because despite requests for first, minimum requirements- reply none, then supplied system details - reply none, I dunno why Square Enix use them. Deus Ex was far better off in the old days of Ion Storm web site and community support ... and more friendly. Anyway if someone knows what card i should get that will cope for another few years of gaming, without a new motherboard, it would be appreciated.
      If that isn't possible (the card needs a motherboard to suit) you can tell me the bad news too!

Regards Marksy

Australia