4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 25, 2017 1:34 PM by sirrudi

Control center?

sirrudi

Hi, updated from 16.11.5 to the latest version using the AMD program itself, did the clean install option, checked all boxes on the personalized installation, but where's the amd control center application now? Where I used to check for updates and apply tweaks to games, change video profiles etc.

Also MSI afterburner fan system stopped working and temperature wasn't showing anymore, but I updated it to the latest version 4.3.0 and it's working ok now. And I want to keep it that way, don't want my graphics card fans stopped.

Regards.

I'm doing the manual download from the amd website now..  the Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.3 and AMD minimal setup.

AMD Radeon R9 380

Desktop

Windows 10 x64bits

17.10.1711-170410a (Driver version)

VX248 & SAMTRON (Dual monitor)

MSI H97 GAMING 3

Intel Core i5 4460

Corsair Modular CX-850W M 80+ Bronze

16gb DDR3

Mensagem editada por: Rudi Carvalho

• Re: Control center?
          kingfish

"I'm doing the manual download from the amd website now..  the Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.3 and AMD minimal setup." You don't download/install both of them ..only one. You need the full download, not the minimal. Third party graphics controllers do not work nice with the new ReLive controls. Delete it or disable it.

If you have further questions, please furnish > INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

sirrudi

Yea I know, just wanted to check which setup has the thing I'm looking for, which would be the "command center" or something similar, since it vanished / didn't launch and can't find it on the program list.

Apparently the full setup might contain what I want. http://prntscr.com/f0dnaq (this is what it shows on the uninstall option from the AMD minimal setup, doesn't seem to have installed what I'm talking about.

So you're saying the full ReLive setup might mess with MSI afterburner fan setting? I don't want that.

AMD Radeon R9 380

Desktop

Windows 10 x64bits

17.10.1711-170410a (Driver version)

VX248 & SAMTRON (Dual monitor)

MSI H97 GAMING 3

Intel Core i5 4460

Corsair Modular CX-850W M 80+ Bronze

16gb DDR3

Edit: Ok nevermind,  even the full setup seem's to say everything is up to date, but I can't access the old interface where I used to change AMD options, that was my question. But as long as the fans are working and games are running its fine.. you can close this, thanks.

kingfish

Use either AMD Wattman control or AB....not both.

Screenshot_1 (9).png

sirrudi

That's exactly what I want, but it doesn't seem to be installed?  The AMD Radeon settings I mean. So weird.. I'm gonna try reinstall. Like the graphic driver is working fine, so is gaming/video/audio, but I can't get to that menu, it's not on the program list or task bar near the date/hour on windows where it used to be.

What do you mean by AB? Sorry for taking your time.

Edit: Ok so I ran the full setup, and found out that the AMD settings wasn't actually installed, dunno why, guess the "Clean Install" option from auto updating from 16.11.5 didn't install it. Thanks for the replies.