1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 26, 2017 7:13 AM by amdmatt

AMD hight temp warnings 65.0 and Voltage warnings

yourboyguzma

I've been experiencing tons of issues when i play Dead by Daylight in the past week from my PC receiving Temperature Warnings, to High Voltage warnings, and then a pop up that says

"Application has been Blocked from accessing Graphics Hardware. Application Microsoft System has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware."

All of these pop ups have ONLY happened when i play DBD and or leave it on at the main menu to see my PC hardware temperatures to try to figure out what may be wrong.

Ive tried running Killing Floor 2 , Fallout 4, and other titles to see if I can receive the same pop ups but nothing has showed up.

Also a bit of extra info for you guys i recently updated AMD from 17.2.1 to 17.4.3 not sure if this matters but its only started showing up within the week with these updates.

Ive also noticed that when my PC gets really hot I start to see these diagonal pixels that appear on my screen when im playing DBD (which are in a way a warning before my game crashes... )

ve tried messing with the fan settings from manual to automatic but when my PC runs DBD the heat shoots up from 51 degress(when the game isnt running) to 78 degrees (once the game is running or at the main menu)

Here are my spec's i hope it helps

Also i currently play on ULTRA settings, i'm going to drop it down to High to see if that helps

Operating System

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

CPU

AMD FX-8320E

Vishera 32nm Technology

RAM

16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (11-11-11-28)

Motherboard

ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. M5A97 LE R2.0 (Socket 942)

Graphics

E321VL (1920x1080@60Hz)

4096MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 200 Series (MSI)