1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 20, 2017 11:24 AM by ray_m

pink left monitor in eyefinity every startup????

guyfrozen

Every time my computer restarts, or installs updates and restarts, or I shut it down and start it up later at any point - - the left monitor always comes up pink, the whole thing....

Now to fix this, I go behind the monitor and unplug the hdmi and plug it back in, it resets eyefinity and the colors are all normal again.....

I am afraid after some time of doing this connections are going to start to get crapped up and I will have to buy a new monitor.....

I have a Radeon 390 graphics card powering my eyefinity and one extra monitor I use (my tv to watch shows and movies - - which is rarely on but doesnt make a difference if its on or off when the left screen keeps showing up all pink.....)

I've tried unplugging the monitor from the graphics card and plugging it back in, nothing has changed..... no loose connections..... i just thought.... is the monitor dying?!?!?!?!?!!  

everything works perfectly fine once I unplug and plug the hdmi back in and eyefinity resets etc.

side note----- when i put the computer to SLEEP, this does not happen when it wakes up from sleep... so i normally dont shut down the computer, i just put it in sleep mode.... but occasionally updates need restart etc etc.....

please help!!!!!

thanks!