AnsweredAssumed Answered

Black screen while installing drivers for R9 270X

Question asked by jahen on Apr 14, 2017
Latest reply on Jul 3, 2017 by xdlolxd567

This is the third time I post looking for an answer. As shown in the video, I was playing without any problems when the screen hung up. After that, Windows did not start with the drivers, so I uninstalled them using DDUU and then tried to install the latest ones. The problem is that during the installation of the drivers the screen goes black and when I reboot it seems that I did not installed drivers. I tried to play a song while installing the drivers and when the screen goes black the sound gets distorted (like de video)

I tried several drivers but no results. I formatted my PC and did not solve the problem either. Previously I passed this problem, but after several attempts the drivers will install, but in this case no longer. Did my GPU Died? I dont Have another PC to test, and my video card only have a year with me and actually dont have money, so i cant buy a new one

Spects:

MOBO ASUS H61MGV3 ver 8.0

PSU: EVGA 500W

GPU: MSI R9 270X 2GB Gaming

This is the video I recorded

VID_20170318_155647 (online-video-cutter.com).mp4 - Google Drive

MODERATOR NOTE:  We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.  This should encourage better community participation in your discussion

Outcomes