1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 13, 2017 8:07 AM by kingfish

Having Problems Installing Catalyst Control Center on iMac 5K (Late 2015)

dylqn

Hello,

I am new here, but I was wondering if anyone could help me with trying to obtain an AMD setup file that will install catalyst control center for my iMac 5K (Late 2015) using bootcamp with Windows 10. I have tried many methods so far and none of them have been successful. My iMac 5K is using an R9 M395. I have looked the most recent catalyst control center installers for the iMac 5K and have come to this AMD website: Apple Boot Camp Software Graphics Drivers. As the first option states,

"Description:

Display Driver
                                Catalyst Control Center,"

I am still unable to get catalyst control center on my iMac 5K. Instead, it just installs Crimson ReLive. The description on this installer is misleading due to the provided statement above. I play a fair amount of games and CCC has a more advanced tool section to tweak my iMac's settings than this ReLive installation. I have had CCC on my iMac a while back but I cannot recall how I happened to get it. So far, the CCC setup file that I find from other AMD websites states, "we are unable to find a driver for your system. No supported AMD hardware detected," when CCC supports the R300 series which includes my R9 M395.  Any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you! (: