Hello everyone okay so i ran until multiple issues and i have had enough and getting tired.
But here it is i restored my windows because when i updated to 17.4.2 drivers my second screen starting becoming a glitchy mess every time i move the mouse or anything.
Okay so i reinstalled 17.2.1 drivers everything works fine until i look at the temps with after burner and then i start seeing 50c Idle doing nothing. and when i use 17.4.2 my idle temp is 30-40c
okay but see this mostly happens when i over clock with after burner if i even move the mhz down or higher the screen starts to glitch out for no reason. Before i updated to these drivers every thing worked perfect.
Drivers i have tried.
- 16.9.2- Everyone Thing Works Perfect But Temps Are Not Even Close To Normal.
- 17.2.1- Second Screen Is Glitchy.
- 17.4.2- Second Screen Is Glitchy.
Okay here is my specs
- CPU: AMD FX 8350- 30c Idle which is normal
- GPU: R9 280XFX 3GB DDR5- use to run 38-40c idle which is normal #Before Driver Updates
- RAM: 32 GB DDR3 1600 MHZ: OC 1866mhz
- PSU: 1000w EVGA Gold Edition
Things i have tried:
- I have tried restoring windows multiple times.
- Fully cleaning the drivers.
- Re installing old drivers seem to work but the temps are not normal at all.