2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 12, 2017 10:30 AM by spillik

Aspect Ratio\Resolution and settings

spillik

Hello fellows! Sorry for bad english - it isn't my native language. Could somebody help me please?
      Few day ago I have installed Windows 10. Updated from Win 7. It have installed automatically some driver on my Radeon HD5700 Series that doesn't work properly. I have came here to download manually new driver and discovered that my video card is too old and won't be supported. It's bad, but I've downloaded the latest driver that I can use (v.15.200.1062.1004 of 03.08.2015). The point that I can't use another aspect ratio right. Usually, I should play with 1280x720. My monitor is 5:4 and desktop resolution is 1280x1024 but many games make some zoom in with 5:4 ratio. So I make it 16:9 with 1280x720 to see the same as other people. But now it just stretches picture in game all the time. Games like Magicka, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm. As I know the problem should be solved by pressing "Maintain aspect ration" in "Image Scaling(VGA-Display)" but by some reason it is blocked.
      Снимок.PNG