2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 21, 2018 5:24 PM by jpax

Ryzen Master bad Danish translation

tld|lars

Hi Forum

A have just downloaded Ryzen Master.

I was not asked about what language the program should install or be used in.

It seems that the AMD homepage detected me as living in Denmark and therefore translating the program to Danish in google translate quality.

I cant fint a place to change language to English.

Kerner aktiveret (maybe Core activated) but 0 kerner is highlighted, does that mean that no core are activated? all cores run full speed under load.

Hukommelsesur (We call a watch "Ur" but memory speed is Hukommelses hastighed)

No need to translate memory timing, RAS CAS Precharge and so on, they end up being very confusing.

Ryzen master seams to be using 100% of 1 out of the 16 threads on my 1700 CPU, is that normal?

Best regards Lars

• Re: Ryzen Master bad Danish translation
          tld|lars

Hi Forum

I asked this question some months ago and sadly i still have the language detect problem with Ryzen Master.

I am running af english version of windows and downloading Ryzen Master from AMD.com, still the program gives med a Danish translation.

Do I need to play around with VPN or download the software from a shady torrent site to get the English version?

Best regards Lars

• Re: Ryzen Master bad Danish translation
            jpax

Hi

I had the same problem with Finnish language. In fact, Finnish and English are mixed in the program......and I believe there was a couple of Polish words too

BUT I found a solution for this. I don't know if you still have the language problem, but here is a solution for you.

In resource management go to installation folder  (C:\Program Files\AMD\RyzenMaster\bin\Languages)

There you can find all sort of language files. I didn't want to delete them, so I just made a new folder and moved them there. After all this is done, the program opens up with ENGLISH language

-Jan-