mjpbmp

Green Fury

Discussion created by mjpbmp on Apr 5, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 11, 2017 by mjpbmp

Description

This is my build in progress.  Parts are being ordered as of 4 April and following.

GrenFury.PNG

What is ordered so far:

1.  MSI Titanium Gaming motherboard.

2.  Ryzen 7 1800X.

3.  Corsair Dominator Platinum with the silver heat spreader (16GB)

4.  Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Tempered Glass case -- grey.

5.  Case fans and lighting strips.

Pictures will follow as the build continues:

Update:  8 April.  I just ordered a new monitor.  See specifications for details.

LG 34UC88.PNG

This will be my first premium monitor.  It is not the best out there but what I liked about this one was the review demonstrated the all around versatility to this monitor with the 75Hz refresh rate and the screen accuracy was very good.  Again, not top of the line, but great all around.  I also like the screen splitting for productivity purposes.

Keyboard and mouse:

Last month I upgraded my keyboard and mouse to the K95 RGB PLATINUM Mechanical Gaming Keyboard — Cherry MX Speed — Gunmetal.  The gunmetal and the Enthoo Luxe case in grey I think are going to great together.  For the mouse I got the M65 RGB Pro.  I really like the feel of this mouse.  It is very smooth so far and seems well built and will last a long time compared to the plastic stuff I have been getting before this.

M65.PNGK95.PNG

UPDATE:  4/10/2017. 

Some parts have come in but not enough to build yet:

IMG_0785.JPG

Specifications

CPURyzen 1800X
CoolerTBD
Motherboard

MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM  

MemoryCorsair Dominator Platinum 16GB DDR4 3000 C15 Memory kit (2 x 8GB)
Graphics
Disc Drive 1
Disc Drive 2
Disc Drive 3{drive3}
PSU
CasePhanteks Ethoo Luxe Tempered Glass -- Grey
MonitorLG 34UC88 34" Curved FreeSync IPS Monitor 3440 x 1440 WQHD 5ms 21:9 UltraWide On-Screen Control with 4-way Screen Split, Height and Tilt Adjustable, USB 3.0/HDMI/DisplayPort

Outcomes