2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 1, 2017 8:12 AM by exxlov3

I can't find a proper Ati FirePro v4800 driver for windows 10.

exxlov3

I have a PC with :

- windows 10, 64 bit

- Ati FirePro v4800

- AMD Phenom II X4 965 Processor 3.42 GHz

- 8 GB RAM

I had windows 7 so far and when I installed the latest driver for my Ati FirePro v4800 (FireGL) video card, it worked bad. Meaning that my games werent smooth at all, watching streams on source was also horrible. Everything lagged. I kept installing all sorts of drivers and i finally found one that actually made everything work great. Games and streams werent lagging anymore.

Now I've just got windows 10 and I have the exact same problem when installing the latest driver. Games and streams don't work. The problem is: I just can't seem to find any driver that works well with my video card. I reinstalled Windows 7 multiple times in the past and always managed to find that driver that worked. Now I just installed every single one of them and it's still the same... Not to mention that when I download the program that should detect and install my driver from this site, I get an error that tells me

"Error 175 - AMD Installer cannot continue due to unsupported AMD graphics hardware". I got this when I had Windows 7 aswell.