5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 3, 2017 7:55 AM by vortextreme99

Help me with a bucket of issues

vortextreme99

Hello there fellow people,

i got  some weird "issues" with  the drivers and some games

first, when i installed the driver + installer device it can't find the "install relive" option. (it has been the 4th install i made)

i really tried to find the setup installer Inside the drivers folders but i don't know if it's Inside it or what is it.

also as i mentionned, i got some weird ("funny") issues with Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Heroes of the storm and Trackmania nations forever, (exeption of Heroes of the storm and trackmania) ; the games work wonderfully without crash or Fps issues or whatever, but when i quit the game, the screen is stuck on a black screen , i can't use any command on my keyboard and are obligated to restart my newly build PC..

for heroes of the storm, i got no images when the game start but i can hear the soundtrack and the game functionning (can't use command with a keyboard too)

and for trackmania, at launch it is just a white screen and with the mouse cursor which i can move and Nothing else..

i didn't mentionned that i got Msi Afterburned (which works) and tried to install MSI gaming app but this program keep telling me "hardware not compatible"

my recent build is right here :

Ryzen R7 1700

Asus Prme B350 plus

G.skill 2x 8 Gb DDR4 2133 mhz cas 15

Msi Radeon RX480 gaming X 8 gb

Corsair forceLE 200 120 Gb

Seagate barracuda 1 tb

(psu) LEPA MX F1 semi modular 80+ bronze 550W

i really need help with those issues and i'm thankful for your help people

thanks you