1 of 1 people found this helpful
1. Radeon Settings > Preferences > Restore Factory Defaults (resets everything).
2. Use DDU in safe mode. http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
3. Uninstall Msi Afterburner and other programs that interact with your graphics card.
4. Reboot and install driver of your choice. I would start with Crimson 16.11.5 to see if it all works.
5. Don't install Msi Afterburner or other third party program before all works.
i can't find "radeon settings",
also what do you mean by factory defaults ? do you say delete every driver or Something else ?
alright i did everything you said, now relive is working but i still got those weird annoying glitches with those games, any recommendations ?
thanks you for your help mate
i forget to mention that i re-installed them and verified the loal files and everything is okay