I am using:
- Asus Prime x370 mobo
- the stock wraith spire, did not mess with the thermal paste
- zalman z9 neo case with 2 Corsair SP120 intake fans at front, two zalman 120 intake fans up top (the ones that come with the case), and an Enermax Cluster Advance rear exhaust fan
- 16gb corsair vengeance lpx 3200mhz (2 8gb sticks)
- sapphire nitro + RX 480 8gb gpu
- a tp-link wifi adapter in a pci slot
- evga 600 BQ power supply
- updated to bios 0511, memory running at 2933
As I type this up, I'm at 51 degrees.
As I switched back and forth between my monitoring software (AI Suite 3 by Asus), it jumped up to 66 degrees...
Not understanding what I have done wrong, as others have report below 40 degrees at idle.
This is my very first build...