1 of 1 people found this helpful
Web search of iomap64.sys points to asus utilities software.
You could check on asus forums for that.
Update it or uninstall it.
Move your network card to another slot, if you can.
I may have fixed it, wasn't sure if the CX600w was also the issue with running a i7.
1) Removed Network Card, GPU, RAM.
2) Re seated GPU and RAM made sure it was all firmly connected (without Network card)
3) Did last known configuration.
4) Did Chkdsk & mem tests for any bad sectors, came back fine.
5) Removed any trace of old GPU drivers. Updated windows 10 and found I needed the latest ATI drives.
6.) No Red screen or BSOD playing wildlands wwith no issue.