AnsweredAssumed Answered

HDMI monitor doesn't work

Question asked by stefan0 on Mar 28, 2017
Latest reply on Mar 31, 2017 by stefan0

Hi,

I'm sorry, I know that this questions is already asked. But I tried many things and nothing work until know. And I don't like to do things that I don't understand

So, My computer run windows 10. Here is a screenshot of some its components : http://prntscr.com/epmf6q . According to this manager, all drivers are up to date.

The graphics card is precisely a AMD RADEON HD 6870 1GB, I can read "Twin turbo pro" on its side. The motherboard is a Gigabyte G41M Combo.

Here is how it look like on the back of my pc :

carte_10.jpg

I have 3 differents screen. 2 of them are VGA. The last one has VGA DVI and HDMI, it's a LG FLATRON W2261V. I also have two DVI -> VGA converter. The 3 screen are correctly handled with any of the two adaptater if the adaptater is plug in "DVI-1" on my photo. Non of them work if it's plug in DVI-2.

The LG screen doesn't work neither when I connect it with HDMI, but windows 10 has installed a driver the first time I plug it. I don't remember the exact name but I'm sure it contained "AMD" and "HDMI".

What I'm trying to do is to display on two different screen. The problem is that DVI-1 seems to be the only thing that actually send something. Can you advice me something ?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English.

Outcomes