3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 30, 2017 9:06 AM by arcticwind

raidXpert won't install on win10 64bit, can't setup RAID with MSI B350 Tomahawk (can't find their Super RAID utility), OS on M.2, want o setup RAID 0 on 2 SSDs, help?!

shifted

Having real trouble setting up a RAID 0 with my 1700X and MSI B350 Tomahawk mother board. You can't create one through the BIOS, and the manual states you have to install this utility called Super RAID, yet I cannot find this on their website or their installation disk.

So I tried to install raidXpert hoping I could do it with AMDs own software, and raidXpert just fails to install. You download it from AMDs site and it comes up with crimson installer which is a unclear and convoluted program to use, I think it was trying to install chipset drivers or graphics drivers or someting. I found the raidxpert installer after digging around the AMD directory but it says it is incompatible with this version of my OS (windows 10 64bit).

So I am at a lost as to how to get all this working. My OS is installed on a m.2 NVMe drive, and I have two identical SSDs which I would like to turn into a RAID 0.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks