0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 26, 2017 3:24 AM by matias34511

Blurry Image and Artifacts whit HDMI cable

matias34511

First of all sorry for my bad english. I'm not a native speaker.

I recently bought an Asus Rx 480 oc 4 gb. When I installed it on my pc I notice that not have dvi-i port and I can't use an adaptor for conect to my TV by a vga cable. So i bought a HDMI cable. Works but i have a blurry image and random artifacts.

I has discovered if de system doesn't load the drivers (start in safe mode) my TV take the signal like DVI and the image looks fine like if were conected by vga cable.

When Windows start normally the tv also take the signal like DVI but just until the moment when the windows start screen appear and load the drivers it is produced a flicker and the tv now take the signal like hdmi and i have the blurry image and random artifacts.

-Before load drivers

gZJppDB.jpg

-After load drivers

CVnkTmb.jpg

So my question is if there is one way to make the tv take the signal like dvi when the amd drivers are loaded. I spent many hours serching for a solution and I can't found anything. Please help.

My TV its a generic 2011 Lcd Screen and haven't the PC MODE option. I'm not in condition to get a new TV or monitor.

My System specs are:

-AMD Graphics Card

Asus Rx 480 oc 4 gb

-Desktop System

-Operating System

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 64bit

-Driver version installed

Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.2.1

-Display Devices

MStar Demo  Native resolution 1366x768 60Hz (Generic 2011 32 inch lcd TV)

-Motherboard

Asus A78M - A

-CPU/APU

AMD A8 5600k

-Power Supply Unit 

Xfx Ts 500w 80 Plus Bronze

-RAM

8 GB DDr 3

I tried putting the desktop in native resolution but the problem is not solved.