- AMD Graphics Card
- Radeon R9 270x
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Operating System
- Windows 7 64bit
- Driver version installed
- Radeon Software Crimson Edition 15.12
- Display Devices
- LCD 17" monitor through DVI-VGA adapter (resolution 1280x1024)
- HDTV through HDMI (not working)
- Asus h87m pro4
- Intel i5 4570
So i have a problem with detecting TV through hdmi. TV is showing video up until windows login screen, so just after "windows is starting" screen goes black and "no video signal" message shows. It was working some time ago, but i don't know when exactly it stopped. What have i tried so far:
- Updated windows (even options updates)
- scan and fix registry issues with CCleaner
- updated BIOS
- fast boot is turned off
- Uninstalled and reinstalled video graphic drivers
What i discovered:
- When i completelly removed drivers and restared PC, TV was working through HDMI, but when i installed them back, problem reoccurred.
- It's working if i run windows in "safe mode"
- It's working if i use DVI-HDMI adapter
Anyone has solution to this problem? I've been having this issue for past 2 years now.