0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 25, 2017 8:41 AM by deneviel

AMD 1 issue after another ... last one is League of Legend

deneviel

Problems? I can't probably list them all in 1 post.

Fist time using an AMD product and the result is:

1) Driver do not update propely. When i try to update the Drivers the message:   "components are already installed!" pop-up ... but in the informations page show that i have an older driver version.

2) Diver fail on every start up. Whenever i restart the PC a message saying " Component are not installed or aren't working propely" pop-up when i try to acces Relive menu. I have to reinstall the whole pack only to have the same error messange when i restart the pc

3) Sometimes some japanese ( or chinese ) error message pop-up on start-up. I googled them and seems to be related guess to what....?

3) Last joke is League of Legends. Was able to play fine till December then i took a break. In the meantime i went through some drivers update. Last one corrupted my OS so i had to format and reinstall W10 from scratch.... after that I reinstalled the AMD Drivers and now the game become litterally unplayable with massive drop on FPS and in-game Lags

PC Info

• AMD Graphics Card
        • AMD Dual Graphic
        • AMD R7 M265DX
      • Desktop or Laptop System
        • Laptop HP 15-p215nl
      • Operating System
        • Windows 10 64bit
      • Driver version installed
        • At the moment lastet driver pack from HP update 15.201.1101-150806a-188821C-HP ........ Come with Catalyst Control Center
        • I tried to instal Relive and ERROR 1 poped up
      • CPU/APU
        • AMD A-10 7300 Radeon R6
      • RAM
        • 8GB