1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 26, 2017 12:54 AM by z2000

Crimson ReLive Edition 17.3.3 Corrupts OS Windows 10 64-bit

williamdholmes

When installing Crimson ReLive Edition 17.3.3 on my Windows 10 64-bit machine, the system would not boot after the post installation restart. I was able to get to the BIOS, but not to Windows. Unable to repair using Windows disk. Ultimately, the OS was corrupted. I was forced to reformat using command prompt and perform a complete reinstall. My monitor suffered damage, now having a 1-2" high semi-translucent flickering gray bar across the bottom of the screen (regardless of input source). Also, after OS reinstall, receiving memory errors, so anticipating either RAM or motherboard damage in addition to the monitor issues.

Anyone else have these type of issues?

• Re: Crimson ReLive Edition 17.3.3 Corrupts OS Windows 10 64-bit
          z2000

Same issue.  R7 1700, Gigabyte GA AB350 Gaming mobo, r9 fury, win 10 64 bit.  Installing the relive portion of the 17.3.3 install has corrupted windows---TWICE.  Windows becomes irreparable.  Forced to reinstall using a flash drive.  Haven't tested memory.  Monitor shows artifacting occasionally, but was a refurb and powered on with the new build all at once, so I can't confirm or deny the status of the monitor.