10 Replies Latest reply on Mar 25, 2017 7:17 PM by invisivoid

Desktop looks unfocused, on any resolution higher than 1366 x 768. Anyone know a fix for this?

invisivoid

So I recently bought an R9 285 from a seller on ebay and every time I try to change my desktop resolution to anything higher than 1366 x 768 i get this weird jittery effect where I can kind-of see text twice, everything is unfocused and it like tinkles around like those old tv's panasonic analog tv flickering jumpy picture - YouTube but not as bad. Now I know that the card is not damaged because I can run full-screen applications, like csgo, league etc. at 4k like it's advertised to do. So naturally I waited for an update to the Crimson Relive drivers, but even that didn't help. I wonder if anyone could shed some light on the subject or knows what is going on. I'd be OK with keeping this resolution but I'm used to 1080p and would really like to have that resolution since everything from the task bar to text is a lot smaller and i don't feel like I'm reading books with gigantic text. On the other hand I can go back to catalyst drivers but I like the extra features from Relive and would rather receive the full extent of what i paid for.

Just in case you want my specs for some reason-

FX-6300 @ 4.4Ghz

AsRock 970A-G/3.1

4GB (1gb x 4) 1333mhz G.Skill Ram

And of course my R9 285