9 Replies Latest reply on Apr 7, 2017 2:41 PM by kingfish

AMD ReLive missing and cannot be propperly installed

flaminel

Hello!

So it has been a few months since ReLive was released, at first being available only for desktops. Now I've seen the release notes of this: Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.3.3 Release Notes and please tell me if I'm wrong, but isn't ReLive now compatible with the HD 8750M GPU?

If not, then just read a few lines more about my first problem and let me know about ReLive compatibility.

If it should be compatible, then I've got a problem. First of all, I've got a HP ProBook 450 G0 ( Intel I7-3632QM 2.20 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Radeon HD 8750M 2GB VRAM ) which seems to be in trouble with AMD drivers. The biggest problem is that it often happens to freeze while installing AMD display drivers ( I've tried lots of potential fixes from google searches ) then I've got to restart it 2 times so windows can show me the possibility to enter Safe Mode, then use DDU to uninstall the faulty driver because it wouldn't windows to load up. Even with this problem, I tried to use DDU in Safe Mode and then install the latest driver to see if ReLive tab would pop up. It did not. Then I've found somewhere else someone who installed the amddvr64.exe from the driver's packages. It did "install" ReLive but: 1.the tab is still not there; 2.I can only access ReLive through the notification that it had been installed so once the notification is gone, I can't access it, though it's still running in task manager; 3.it doesn't work at all.

If it is compatible, what should I do? Please don't ask me to install drivers without some solid proof that it would work afterwards. It's a pain to get it to install the drivers. I have installed many of them last night, using DDU and AMD Cleanup Utility so reinstalling drivers is not the case.