1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 22, 2017 12:01 PM by kingfish

ATI Radeon 2100 + Technika 22-212S = Black Bars/Box Issue

tommymcmusic

Hey everyone! Im having a problem which is becoming REALLY annoying.

A friend of mine gave me a screen he was no longer using as he couldn't bare me to continue using the little 15" I was using prior. The new screen works just fine as a TV etc however for use with the Windows Machine, I have these issues....

Once removing the old screen (VGA Input) and replacing with the Technika 22-212s TV (HD cable) the output is somewhat blurry & big. The output on the screen also displays a black box surrounding my desktop. I tried adjusting the resolution but it does not give me many options and the only time choose an option that actually fully fits the screen, all the text and graphics turn really weird and i can't make them out.

I tried uninstalling and re-installing some of the AMD Catalyst Control Centre software which once installed, only shows options and information about my CPU & not the Display info & settings I had hoped for to ideally obtain a better resolution to fill the screen and to sharpen the image.

I tried using the remote to atleast ZOOM in via the Aspect Ratio settings and it simply won't allow me to do it, won't even select these options.

I really want to use this screen, can someone please help?