1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 23, 2017 7:03 AM by bodyguard86

Wattman Gigabyte rx460oc 2gb Fans everytime rpm0

bodyguard86

hi, when i go to wattman in  Radeon Software Version 17.3.2 for change the fan's rpm of my Gigabyte  Radeon(TM) RX 460 oc 2gb i read that rpm are 0 ,i can change it in manual mode but they remains 0 i want to set the rpm at max speed everytime. So i don't have any problem ,i read the temperature in game 40-42 °C ,i see the fans work and i think the automatic speed works good (otherwise the vga was heat),but i can't change speed .Driver Packaging Version 16.60.2911-170310a-312047E-CrimsonReLive win10pro 64bit ,asrock fm2a88m -hd+ ,apu a8 6600k, ram8gb silicon power 1600 .I remember that when i wher installing crimson, i receive an error that my configuration it's not supported ,but i clicked forward and the installation go fine and the software is installed correctly.

I take advantage of the ticket for ASK also as ON Turn on the dual graphics with my APU That has a radeon hd8570D.Dual graphics is ON in the bios but do not know how to make it all work.

Thank you, I ask you a favor, to write in proper English for i  can translate it in the best way, or in Italian, thanks

Sorry for my english

• Re: Wattman Gigabyte rx460oc 2gb Fans everytime rpm0
          bodyguard86

small update, I installed the new crimson version 17.3.3 released a few days ago, now I can edit and operate properly the fans, but 'only when I open a game, whether you use the Wattman on specific game settings, whether use the global.

Only note, I can not quite figure out how to set the speed 'according to the temperature at the time I simply increased the fan at best, and when they leave is a total pleasure, it seems to be on the plane: D