1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 21, 2017 7:30 AM by amdmatt

atikmpag.sys causing BSOD, please help me!

cloudus91

Describe your system:

• AMD Graphics Card
        • MSI RX 480 8gb
      • Operating System
      • Windows 10 64bit
      • Driver version installed
        • Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.3.2
      • Display Devices
        • Samsung LC27F396FHUXEN 1920x1080 @60Hz HDMI
      • Motherboard
        • ASRock H170 Pro4s
      • CPU/APU
        • Intel i6500
      • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
      • Corsair CX550M

• RAM
        • 16GB DDR4

Please I'm going crazy.

amdmatt there is going to be a driver update that fix this problem? I read that a lot of people are facing this problem.

Never happened while playing games, only happen randomly using chrome, restart(shut down),boot windows or normal use of windows (in desktop).

HOW TO REPLICATE:
      The only way to replicate this ,is to "Sleep" your pc in Start-->Power--->Sleep, after it's gone to Sleep, you must activate your pc and restart(start-->power-->restart) your pc immediately.

You must try more time during the day.

-I already try to reinstall every kind of drivers, tried with 17.3.2 or 16.12.1 (and others I don't remember).
      Yes I already use DDU to make a clean install.

-Please don't reply that my card is fault, because I don't think that my card can handle Crysis3 and so many games without problems(or crashing) and then going crazy with normal use of windows.
      I already test it with Funmark.

All my PC is new(bought on Semptember while the GPU on January), I already test my hard drive.

I also think that my card gave me Latency problem, because before to buy it I never had stuttering/crackling/popping sound problem, now I have.