fayme

System:

i7 920

Acer FX58M

Coolermaster B500

Sapphire Radeon Rx 480 4gb Nitro OC

--------

17.2.1 Driver

My monitor is set to 60hz at the moment, i have the same problems with 120hz and 144hz too.

I use this GPU around 4 months now. The first month my system ran under Windows 7 with the driver which came from the cd (16.9.2 i think)

with no problems. Upgrading to Win10 and newer drivers problems started. I deinstalled old drivers with DDU before using new ones.

While gaming or streaming my pc has a blackscreen which lasts for few seconds and then recovers. The Radeon Settings Application stops working too.

I have tried several Wattman Settings from other threads with the same problem (Setting the four last states to the max. gpu clock, lowering power limit -10%)

but nothing helps much. If if get a blackscreen, the Wattman Settings get reseted. If I try using the 16.9.2 driver from the cd which came with the gpu I suffer from constant

screen tearing and a short blackscreen everytime I try to access the Radeon Settings. Yesterday I clean installed Win10, again to no help. At the moment I´m using the 17.2.1 Driver.

I can live with having a short blackscreen which recovers when I´m not gaming, but while playing it`s not acceptable.