7 Replies Latest reply on May 30, 2017 2:12 PM by sjd1122

RX 460 crash in any game

chochosf1980bg

Hello,

I bought a new Sapphire RX 460 2GB Single Fan two weeks ago and since then i can't play any game normal. Before that i had MSI R7 260 and had no problems at all.

My system is Desktop,

CPU AMD Phenom II x6 1090T,

16GB DDR 3 1333MHz,

600W PSU,

MB: AsRock 970 Pro3 R2.0.

Windows 10 64 bit,  fresh installed and updated.

Drivers are Crimson 17.3.2, fresh installed (deinstalled the other version before that by DDU).

I have tried all kinds of settings, By Default, with others included one by one, without result.

The error messages are different:

Civilization 6 freezes with message: 'Display driver has failed, please update your drivers'

Other games like NFS Hot pursuit 2010 and Age of Empires Age of Rajas with messages: 'Host application has stopped working'

NFS Rivals crashes with message in the attached file (the driver is previous in the picture, but its the same now).

And finally, i reported the issue to AMD one week ago and still no answer.....

I had an intention to move to Ryzen, but i am too scared now, it is very bad to invest money and after that rather than better experience you receive a lot of headaches and even inability to use your PC normal.

Any help will be appreciated,

Thanks