3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 16, 2017 2:51 AM by goodplay

17.3.1 Relive won't install

pcmr4life

So I installed update 17.3.1 and it seems like Relive won't install. I get a message to install it but then it says to restart. I click restart, But before that it looks like it's trying to install. But then the restart message pops up. I have tried installing it several times and the same crap happens. I am pretty annoyed.

Also for a while now I haven't been able to update the drivers/software for my GPU from the Crimson panel/window itself. Like the installer doesn't work. When I click install in the update panel it does nothing so I have to resort to downloading it and installing it.

My first actual GPU was a GTX 750 Ti SC and I really enjoyed the Nvidia Shadow Play software. I liked the FPS counter and the easy to use gameplay recording it had. I really like Relive. I would like to be able to use it. I got rid of Raptr cause of Relive, thankfully AMD made Relive cause Raptr was garbage IMO. Raptr and GamesTV or whatever it was called.

My system specs

Windows 10 Home Edition 64 bit

i7 6700

16GB DDR4 RAM

R9 390

If anyone has any clue as how I can get Relive to install it would be a big help.

I read the patch notes about it refusing to install and hanging up with APU's I don't have an APU. I have a GPU.