0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 13, 2017 11:47 PM by s191417nq

start seeing artifacts with new drivers

s191417nq

sapphire R9 390x

win 10 pro

so that's what's happened to me. after installing the newest graphic driver, i started to see artifacts on my screen.  it lasted very shortly, and usually occurred with a sudden screen change, such as the right click menu on desktop. and the artifacts were very much likely to be around the changing area. but sometimes it just happend randomly , any time any where, and it can be screen wide.

this artifacts were always horizontal stripes. sometimes can be intermittent.

eventually i fixed this problem by installing an earlier version driver which published at 7.2016.

(for further testing i installed back the newest driver, and many other versions after 9.2016, same problem happend every time basically. now i can only stick with the version of 7.2016. and im 100% sure the cable, monitor and any other hardwares of my pc is perfectly fine)

an older driver shouldnt be a big problem. but with newer version, the performance of my graphic card can be improved like 7-8% at benchmark. so, yeah, that's why i still want to use those new drivers.

so has any one met the same problem as i did? and is there any way to fix it?

thanks