1. DisplayPort to HDMI
        2. HDMI to HDMI
        3. DVI to DVI
      • Asus Z170i Pro-Gaming
      • i7-6700
      • Seasonic X-650 80Plus Gold
      • 2x 8GB HyperX Fury DDR4

Now, on to the issue:

I installed 17.3.1 the day it was released. Same as always, I did not make any modifications whatsoever in the Global Wattman section. I only use it as a monitoring tool. I do not make adjustments/tweaking/overclocking both on my GPU and CPU.

Lately, while playing either Battlefield 1, Resident Evil 7, and/or Blade and Soul -- I noticed that there were times that I would see the screen freezes for a second, or a fraction of a second (randomly). It wasn't that noticeable at first since FPS seems fine, nothing out of the ordinary, so I just disregarded those instances. It has been going on for so long and has become disturbing for me while playing so I decided to 'investigate'. It was then that I noticed, from Global Wattman, GPU-Z, HWMonitor, and HWiNFO64 that my GPU's Memory Clock has been fluctuating from 1500MHz to 150MHz and back to 1500MHz then 150MHz, and so on.

I thought that something might be wrong with my card, so I decided to run Valley and Heaven benchmarks. Nothing disturbing from the results of both. I launched Global Wattman, GPU-Z, HWMonitor, and HWiNFO64 before playing Blade and Soul, and I saw the results from all of them. It does fluctuate at random times! Here are some screenshots:

As a final test, I closed all windows, browsers, and did not play any games. I just left my computer turned on without any applications running except these ones: Global Wattman, GPU-Z, HWMonitor, and HWiNFO64. I conluded that it does happen randomly even if I am not playing any games.

I uninstalled 17.3.1 and installed 17.2.1 earlier. So far, so good. No fluctuations in memory clock, both while playing a game and just leaving my PC on idle:

If other users are experiencing this, please confirm by posting here. I will create a bug report as well after this. Thank you.