Waiting to see what happens with BIOS updates, and sheduling issues in the next few weeks with ryzen to see if Im going to build my PC with it..
As of now, If anything I will be getting the 1700. I have already paid for AIO cooling . I dont want to pay for ryzen + wraith cooler. AMD should hurry and release a version with no cooler for cheaper.