5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 10, 2017 5:14 AM by angryuser1

do i have a faulty gpu or is the driver just not able to handle League of legends@tech support @driver Support

fairytailfenrir

i play league of legends. In league of legends, character movement is choppy, not always but happens often enough to bug me. normally when a game begins the load screen comes up in full screen mode and you are able to alt+tab and return to the desktop. it takes a long time before i am able to do this. once in game the character walks with a choppiness to their looks. it looks blurred@ and as if the FPS is down to 10-16, when i check the fps is at 50-60. i purchased this graphics card solely for this game to run at maximum settings and have nothing less than 60 FPS at all times when limited to 60 fps. i expect much higher when i remove the limiter. when i remove the limiter it does go higher but the game gets affected i find my self putting it back to 60 fps limit fixes it. i absolutely love Radeon products   and the sapphire radeon products. this makes me want to go over to Nvidia and try out their cards as i have never purchased outside of radeon. i hope this gets fixed soon as i plan to rebuild my pc, replacing the main board, case, ram, and storage space. i would love to keep my card as i recently purchased it less than 2 years ago. please get in game( free to play) and do some hard test. either that or i have a faulty GPU card

cpu-id text file attached

Radeon Software Version - 17.2.1

Radeon Software Edition - Crimson ReLive

Graphics Chipset - AMD Radeon (TM) R9 200 Series

Memory Size - 2048 MB

Memory Type - GDDR5

Core Clock - 1070 MHz

Windows Version - Windows 10 (64 bit)

System Memory - 24 GB

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz