16 Replies Latest reply on Mar 10, 2017 11:49 AM by redfury

Issues activity amd settings

djrosario_91

Hi, I have some issues in AMD Settings.

In particular, Activity (in game, general settings, global overdrive) is always above 95%, even if I have nothing opened; it makes Chrome too slow (not only it, but every programs). Also the temperature is high, over 70 ° Celsius, and the fans turn sometimes too fast sometimes too slowly,to balance the temperature around 60° celsius.

I already tried to uninstall the driver using "amdcleanuputility", but after the reboot of pc and the reinstallation of the driver (followed by the reboot of the system), there is always this problem.

I found the temporary solution: after the uninstalling of driver by "amdcleanuputility" and after the reinstallation of the driver (Non-WHQL-Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-17.1.1-Jan16), I don't reboot the SO, so I haven't the problem, but it will occur after the reboot.

But this solution isn't the definitive.

I have a Windows 10 64bit, an AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series, on a HP pavilion p7-1014it (8GB Ram, 1TB HDD).

P.S. I noticed this problem after the update to Non-WHQL-Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-17.3.1-Mar3.