8 Replies Latest reply on Apr 30, 2017 1:13 AM by konjinirufen

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands crossfire profile not found

life_kife

Hello! I installed last driver 17.3.1, but this driver not include profile crossfire Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon:Wldlands. Anyone have some problem?

• Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands crossfire profile not found
          jeztur2003

it's there but scaling is negative anyways.

supervargen

Strange. I have it.

Try use DDU to clean drivers and install newest driver again.

redfury

Please submit a report here

Taken from 17.3.1 Release notes:

Known Issues

• Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands may sometimes fail to launch in three or four way Multi GPU enabled system configurations.
              • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands may experience flicker in Multi GPU system configurations when performing a tsk switch or changing graphics settings while the game is running.
              • Application profiles in Radeon Settings may fail to retain after system log off or reboot for some gaming applications.

Probably you need to wait for next driver release

GRW.JPG

nbaliver100

The profile is there, but its simply under Ghost Recon Wildlands not Tom Clancy's....

Either way though, this profile sucks as well as Crossfire in general for this game.  AMD/Ubisoft have still not worked out the kinks in this game when it comes to multi-GPU.

creamtv

This freaking sucks i have the MSI RX 480 8G  ( i thinks its 8000mhz core clock but there is G instead of M so no clue) (if you think there is no difference between 4 and 8, you're wrong there is because I also have a 4gb of the same card, but its in my girls rig she doesnt let me touch the guts and we play some of the same exact games. We're an amd couple same everything except for say HDD motherboard and case.) 8GB of ram an 8370 processor and an award winning motherboard in asus m5a99 fx r2.0, 24 gigs of ram 1600mhz,  but man i have been getting frames in low spec streaming (of course I use amd and i get like 20-40 frames, when i play oh i dont know dishonored 2, titanfall or crysis or a game thats so demanding u may get 9 frames - binary domain, i get like 35-60 streaming those. Now when streaming is off the frames jumps by about 25-30 percent so those wildlands of 20-40 go to 50-80. Also is anyone even though its low fps for most is anyone getting like 1-20 seconds intervals they are about 3-4 times a day where you pc just lags the frig up to one frame for no more than 20 seconds at most? That happened to me with my r7 370 playing gtav (the previous card in my rig) and its happening with me to my rx 480 which i just got ten days ago exactly. People on consoles are laughing it up not having much issues if any while we Pc users are stuck in the darn dark. I found the easiest solution to your driver, is to go into device manager and uninstall the driver adapter from the device manager reboot your system then go straight to amd and download their driver dont use MSI drive disc, if you have it [ god i got like 20 frames every game when i uninstalled it shi when normal])

jeztur2003

Never get your driver's from the card manufacture or Windows update always go to the radeon site to get them. Latest version is 17.3.2 it's under the optional drivers. Get those and choose a clean installation.

creamtv

From all the bs i have had with this card if by tuesday (new psu arrives) if i cant get the card to do what i want, what its intended for, no i do not overclock cpu or gpu, then ill return this and get a gtx 1060 or 80. I mean I have never owned an nvidia card, and the only reason i didnt purchase one because of brand loyalty and ive always been with amd. That damn wattman shi they added is a big mistake they need to get rid of it. We did not ask for our systems to bsod, or crash unannounced, or crash our game mid play, or whatever the problems may be low fps you name it. I want to be able to play these high end games (on a rig that can run them) yet the card i purchased to run them basically is on training wheels, and i have to manually through software and crap, take them off. All i want as any gamer that does what I do (stream), was to have a nice up to date rig (well with ryzen out thats next on my wishlist unless it turns out to be a turd too) that can play all the latest games old present and upcoming, and to be able to stream them for my twitch and youtube. Now i know frames will drop about id say 15-20% when streaming, or more depending on settings, and some games are more cpu intensive and some are more gpu intensive while most are balanced. that being said I should with jmy settings for example - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands -  it just came out the 7th of this month (same day i got my GPU) i played it first on recommended settings and i got around 50-80 frames, i turned on streaming that dropped me to 35-60 frames, yet it was still smooth, then i play on for a while and have fun. The next day i fiddle with some OBS settings for streaming got slightly lower frames until i fixed it, but anyway i go to play again no problems. Well then i restart out of nowhere some freaking windows update for security blah blah i have windows ten btw. I come back on then my frames drop to like 10-30 streaming and around 20-50 without streaming, unbeknownst to me it updated windows and radeon ( i had automatic updates to install set for both windows and amd ) and i went through rigorous trials of installing uninstalling restarting you name it. I finally did a clean install and still crap frames even in wildlands ( on high, med, or low) frames were the same, so i knew it was more than just some updates. I got a nice reply on another article on how to fix this i shall try it with my new PSU if it works great if not im getting a different card and i dont want to because of Vulkan. All i want is to be able to play games smoothly whilst streaming.