6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 1, 2017 12:46 AM by zuriel06

Any plans for dual socket zen mobos ? any news ?

waltersulivan

I was asking that question months ago and no one can tell me by that time

maybe today there is any news

• Re: Any plans for dual socket zen mobos ? any news ?
          black_zion

Of course there are, for servers.

waltersulivan

you mean new zen , how much cores they have where can I get information ?

can you give me a link please ?

zuriel06

I wasn't sure where to send this message so I will just send it here:

For the 20th and 21st century, the problem wasn’t heavily on the graphics cards, but on the CPU side of computers. For costumers that are moving on from just gaming to CAD, CAM and various workloads, costumers that are entering into college and need a workstation, were more than eight cores are needed. Costumers that already bought a Ryzen 3 or Ryzen 5 or Ryzen 7 and want more cores to get their work done faster. For parents that bought a Ryzen 5 build for their child and after the holidays, their child got accepted into a college and now need more processing power.

The only options are to buy another system for workloads or try and use what they have. The parent/s can't afford a Ryzen Threadripper but want to give their child something close in comparison. The ability to buy a dual socket Ryzen motherboard, now the parent/s can be at ease. The option to run one Ryzen 5 cpu for gaming and basic uses, that's what was needed at the time, but now, to add a Ryzen 3/5/7 to the motherboard gives such power to the consumer, to mix a Ryzen 7 with a Ryzen 3 or a Ryzen 5 with a Ryzen 7 or a Ryzen 3 with a Ryzen 5. Customization, that haven’t been here for YEARS.

Giving more options to the costumer, to be more flexibly in solving simple problems as getting a system for gaming and a system for CAD and other heavy workloads, increases the demand for such solutions. Making it easier to get a customizable system for the next generation of Inventors, Innovators, Entrepreneurs, Mechanical Engineers, Civil Engineers and the list goes on and on. Making upgradability exciting again for budget builders, hard working parents, Youtubers, people in other countries that wants your Advanced Micro Devices. Offer something Intel hasn’t offered as yet.

Be The First, To Bring Such Choices To Costumers Around The World, As You Have Been Doning With Ryzen Threadripper.

Be The First AMD.