9 Replies Latest reply on Mar 8, 2017 9:59 AM by redfury

Displayport on rx480 not working

timmyderselts

I have a Xfx 480 that is having display port issues, when I have an HDMI cord  plugged into the rx480 them plug that cord into an HDMI to DVI adapter then into my monitor I have video, plug in a DisplayPort into my other monitor and plug it into the RX 480 both screens start flickering then eventually just turns black, unplug the display port and everything works fine. Also I have tried both the AMD clean uninstall utility and fresh drivers, and DDU utility to uninstall  the amd drivers but in both cases when I uninstall the AMD driver and reboot into windows and use just the windows default drivers both monitors work the one with HDMI to DVI and the DisplayPort to DisplayPort work, I install the AMD drivers and issue comes back.

Specs Of setup that may help

Monitors

Dell Professional P2213 55cm (22") Monitor Details | Dell

displayport cords

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L7RHTJY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

video card

Amazon.com: XFX RADEON RX 480 8GB Custom Tuned OC Graphics Card w/ Backplate (RX480M8BFA6): Computers & Accessories

also i have tried displayport to displayport on both monitors and that doesnt work either