5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 5, 2017 6:39 PM by goodplay

dxdiag error

guardman

The file C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0311199.inf_amd64_71ef621a77f87d8c\aticfx64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0311199.inf_amd64_71ef621a77f87d8c\aticfx64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0311199.inf_amd64_71ef621a77f87d8c\aticfx64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0311199.inf_amd64_71ef621a77f87d8c\amdxc64.dll is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL).  You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.

I get an error which messes up my game anyone know how to fix. It messes up directX

• Re: dxdiag error
          kingfish

The latest drivers have been re-released to address the WHQL problem. Please download the drivers again.

crimson relive 17.2.1 - Error message about digital signature.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • Re: dxdiag error
              hallex

Hi,

I'm sorry but downloading the new drivers don't works. My last DxDiag.txt file is exactly the same than the previous or the one Guardman has given.

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 3/4/2017, 20:32:57

C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0311199.inf_amd64_71ef621a77f87d8c\amdxc64.dll is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL).

This problem is a fact, but the source of the problem seems deeper. Many applications or games, bugs or crash for a week. The computer looks slow, running like a snail on a sandbox, typing words in this message is a patience fight (the cursor's freezing most of the time). I test my HD, re-install all of my drivers, scan for viruses, but all is good (except the WHQL issue ^^). Unfortunately I don't have a packet filter  to "sniff" the network. Just to say, don't care about your drivers because I'm not sure than a WHQL driver will resolve the problem.

PS: Be lenient for my english, I'm french.