15 Replies Latest reply on Mar 4, 2017 6:09 PM by nicolas34

AMD Radeon R5 M230 Last Known Updated Bios

nicolas34

Hello ..

Am having issues with my AMD Radeon R5 M230 where my display goes blank for around 2 seconds ..  Also I have noticed the bios on AMD Radeon R5 M230 hasn't been updated well in 2 years 5 months it is also known before installing Windows 10 that you should check with you laptop maker to see if there is any new Bios out before installing Windows 10 for better support for the system ..

Even my bios now states.? Operating Systems Microsoft Windows 8.1 64bit Microsoft Windows 8 64bit Microsoft Windows 7 32bit, 64bit and was last known update was  2015/07/20

So I would like to know when was the last time the Bios on this AMD Radeon R5 M230 was updated by you but the laptop makers has been a  little  bit lazy with the support side of thing to be honest with you .. Am also wondering due to old Bios on hardware could this be causing new issues with Windows 10 to be honest with you ..

Here is my original message to Lenovo if you would like to look into this matter plus more info..

Re: BIOS Update G40/50-70 - Lenovo Community

Thank you