I am experiencing Blue Screen of Death when running crossfire. The Error is "THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER", Windows provides nothing else.
- AMD Graphics Card
- HD8970M, Crossfire
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Alienware 18 (2013, Dell)
- Operating System
- Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed
- 17.1.2, has occurred with older ReLive drivers.
- Display Devices
- Asus PB287Q via mini display port to display port.
- Generic pnp monitor
- N/A, Alienware Brand, they all use the same board from my understanding.
- Intel, I7-4710MQ, 2.5 - 3.5 quad core.
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- 330 Watts.
It has only occurred for League of Legends even with the profile disabled; but when crossfire is completely turned off, League of Legends will run fine. A 2nd test, I can run Metal Gear Solid 5 using crossfire with max settings on a 4k monitor, so I do not think it is a hardware problem.I have had this same issue in the past where no games would run except League of Legends (Ironic), and I found a solution that fixed most games. Run the DDU uninstaller, then install Dell's provided drivers v 15.200.1045 A00, lastly, install AMD's Crimson Edition/ReLive. I have never enabled ReLive, so I do not think that would trigger anything.