This is correct as Windows Pro requires digitally signed drivers and there is something wrong with the certificate on these drivers. They will only work on the Home or lower versions of Windows until we get patched drivers.
I have been having his issue for a long time until today I did this and it solved the issue completely..
1. Use 'AMDcleanuputility' to uninstall all the softwares fully, of course I was having only one driver that is my gfx driver.
2. Then uninstall those 'AMD Settings' and 'Application profiles' with 'Revo uninstaller' with full advanced scanning mode and delete every single values and keys, In case u don't have any idea of what I'm saying follow the following steps -
2. Download 'Revo Uninstaller' and then right click on 'AMD Settings' and 'Application profiles' and uninstall it whenever they ask for restart cancel it or click on restart later tab.
3. Then in the scanning mode click on 'advanced mode' and let it scan,
4. Then u will find out the keys and values deleter every single Bold lettered vales and folders 'but not the other folders with windows sign'. It will take some time for u to patiently deleter every single of those and finish it. U will no longer see those programs in the uninstall list.
5. And last restart windows and clean install the gfx driver and u should have no problem....
At least it fixed for me.. Worth giving it a try.
And yeah deleting those registry keys are really important cz those are the things which cause that error..