5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 27, 2017 7:23 AM by sefe

17.2.1 drivers RX480

nschwender

Hi!, Today I download the new drivers (17.2.1 WHQL) and Dxdiag says that this drivers are not WHQL

No WHQL.png

I have a Sapphire Nitro+ RX480 8GB, Intel core i5 4670 and 16 GB RAM.

Is it a bug of the newest drivers ?

Thanks.

• Re: 17.2.1 drivers RX480
          redfury

Yes. And if this is the only bug that you have - you are very lucky

trismegiste

Hi!

I do experience another kind of bug with the 17.2.1 drivers, with RX480 x2 :
            When I install Crimson ReLive 17.2.1 after a clean uninstall of previous drivers, the system don't recognize my two RX480 (exclamation mark on configuration panel in front of my graphics card "AMD Radeon (TM) RX480)
            Moreover, when I clic on the AMD Radeon setting icon > open Radeon Settings, I just  have " No drivers installed or the driver don't work properly. Please install the correct driver for your AMD Hardware" (My translation of it, since it's in French and it's useless that I post the French sentence)

What can I do?

My PC:
            Sapphire AMD Radeon RX480 x2
            Intel Core i7-6700K (4.7 Ghz)
            16 Go Corsair Vengeance LPX Black

GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-Gaming 3 Motherboard

My aim is obviously to put my two RX480 in crossfire, but I must have access to the software to do that

Thanks in advance for your answer!

PS:  I do have some "misnamed" files in this folder:  C:\AMD\WHQL-Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-17.2.1-Feb22\Packages\Drivers\Display\WT6A_INF\B311170 => Some files are .dl_  or .ex_ or .ca_  , which can be the source of the problem

EDIT: After looking in other posts, I get the 28 feb. version, no exclamation marks anymore, but still the same message about the facts that I don't have correct drivers.

apollojs

Does some know a senior amd official.

We need to get this sorted. Amd is steeling money with faulty products. Please guys. Anyone more senior than these tech support idiots. I mean look at the forum and see all thr complaints.

sefe

Im with this guy ! i spend 545€ for 2x rx480 8gb asus strix GPU's don't work from day 1 ! when i try to get my money back they are full of .......... you know what !

PS: i did ALL there is to do with this "thing" clean install ALL drivers , clean install WINDOWS, overclock, downclock, overvoltage, downvoltage, one GPU, 2x(crossfire) GPU, measure WATT....... when i say all i mean ALL.

how dare you sell faulty products ?! i WAS big AMD Fan but what you did with last FX cpu's and now with this rx GPU's im OUT!

i think i finish doctorate trying balance your UNBALANCE,BUGY, hardware and software.

SO take some responsibility!