• ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming
      • CPU/APU
        • Intel Core i5 6600
      • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
        • Corsair HX Professional 750 Watt
      • RAM
        • 16GB

Describe your issue:

Received notification to upgrade from 17.1.1 to 17.2.1. Used the built-in install utility through AMD Radeon Settings. Choose to do an Express Install as well as a Clean Install. Upon completion, only two monitors are on, however, they are being detected as only one monitor. The third monitor is not detected at all. When attempting to access the AMD Radeon Settings, receive the following warning

No AMD graphics driver is installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD hardware.

I uninstalled the driver and then used the AMD Cleanup Utility. Afterwards I re-installed the driver, this time by downloading it through the AMD Driver web site. Same issue.

Upon rolling back to 17.1.1, the problem is resolved. Would like to get 17.2.1 to work, if possible.

Note: DXDIAG gives the following error code for the Graphics Driver: Error Code 52 which is:

The device did not start on a 64-bit version of Windows because it has a driver that is not digitally signed.

Thank you for your help, rolling back until the issue is resolved!