- AMD Graphics Card : Radeon RX 480 8GB
- Operating System : Windows 10 64 bits
- Driver version installed : Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.7.2
- Display Devices : BenQ GW2255 / 1920*1080 / 60Hz / DVI
- Motherboard : ASRock FM2A88M Extreme4+
- CPU/APU : AMD A8-7600
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage : Fortron Hyper M 700, 700W
- RAM : 8 GB
Hello, it has been 3 months since I installed my Radeon RX 480 8GB to replace my GT 740 2GB.
But frankly I'm sick of this graphics card:
- On Minecraft I get 50 fps with drops at 20 FPS. ( Always 60fps with the GT 740 without drop )
- Overwatch in average quality I get limit 40 fps with drops to 20 FPS. ( Always 50fps with the GT 740 without drop )
- On CS: GO I get 80 FPS but with big drops at 40 FPS. ( Always 60 fps with the GT 740 without drop )
I have less FPS with this graphics card than with that with the GT 740, frankly tell me that it is not normal and that there is a way to arrange it.