PSUThermaltake 600
      CaseRosewill GRAM
      Monitor
        • Re: LAN party PC
          kxuping

Nice PC. What game do you play?

artmods

Nice rig! The 8320E is a nice Processor! How is the Thermaltake T4 doing?

red5

(sorry, it's actually a Coolermaster Hyper T4, I will correct that.) I bought a T4 a couple months ago to build one of my LAN PCs. I had read reviews that said it was a great stock replacement, but not great for overclocking.  That was fine for me. I needed a good cheap heatsink and the T4 was cheaper than a Coolermaster 212 on Newegg at the time. It is quiet and cools very well.

My buddy's first night of gaming I think he said it barely got over 40 degrees celsius while playing Heroes of the Storm.

artmods

Haha, I was curious what it was.  You never "need" amazing enthusiast gear, and this build proves that. I very much like it and I am glad it is working well!   Sometimes you just need something to get by on. FANTASTIC BUILD!

red5

We received several of the Rosewill GRAM cases for free as part of a sponsorship for my LAN gaming setup.  I've built 2 systems so far in that case, and it is great for the money.  Roomy, built well, nice features, and I love the fact that the side panel window is a big square that shows off all your internals. I personally have a Thermaltake Core V51 and it is equally nice. A bit beefier built, and some additional features, but also over twice the price.