5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 27, 2017 10:55 AM by w01f94n9

Does Crimson ReLive Edition 17.2.1 Support A10-8700p 6th Gen?

w01f94n9

I have an Asus laptop with an A10 - 8700p(6th gen) APU with Radeon R6 Graphics. I currently have Crimson Software installed (16.2) on my laptop but would like to upgrade to Crimson ReLive Edition as on the compatabilty page, my device is supported. However, during the installation process for Crimson ReLive Edition 17.2.1, my laptop screen went black and I was unable to see my cursor or enter any input into my device. After rebooting, the laptop never made it passed the first boot screen and would result in a black screen. This happened every time I would reboot the laptop. I then had to restore from a restore point to get back into windows. My question is, why is my APU listed as supported by the latest drivers but isn't when I install them? I have used the auto detect tool and the "manually select your driver" tool and they both listed the same software which does not seem to work for my laptop. I would greatly appreciate it if someone helped me with this issue as I would like to have the latest drivers installed. Is Carrizo no longer supported by AMD? If I cannot upgrade to ReLive then what are my choices? Specs:

Radeon Software Version - 16.2

Radeon Software Edition - Crimson

Graphics Chipset - AMD Radeon R6 Graphics

Memory Size - 512 MB

Memory Type - DDR3

Core Clock - 626 MHz

Windows Version - Windows 10

System Memory - 8 GB

CPU Type - AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G