2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 26, 2017 5:19 AM by jonix

Radeon HD5450 latest Display Adapter Driver Version for Windows 10? 

jonix

Windows 10 Anniversary Edition 64bit.

Radeon HD5450

I clean installed Catalyst Software Suite ver 15.7.1 selecting the Driver only as I didn't want the CCC software. This installed the AMD Display Adapter Ver. 15.200.1062.1004.

However, then Windows 10 updates this Driver to Ver. 15.201.1151.1008 even though the AMD website says the latest WHQL one is included in the 15.7.1 package.

Where has Windows got an updated driver from? Do I roll back the driver?

Also Windows has installed the CCC software as part of the driver update which is annoying as I don't need the software and am unsure how stable it is on my system. I have now uninstalled CCC using Revo uninstaller....... will wait and see if Windows wants to install it again..............

I have uninstalled then reinstalled the latest ver 15.7.1 package and Windows performs the same update procedure.....  Any ideas what is going on here?

What is the latest WHQL certified Display Adapter Driver Version for the HD5450 running on Windows 10 64bit? Should I trust Windows to have more recent Drivers than AMD?

Cheers

........also what is the latest driver Version for the AMD High definition Audio Device? I am using Ver 10.0.0.3......

Save

Save