2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 22, 2017 8:40 AM by redfury

my laptop finds it difficult to update its graphics to play fifa 17

blackboy_

my laptop has  good specs to support gaming but the GPU seems to be preventing me from doing that and AMD isnt doing anything to help some of us like intel does by providing experimental drivers to help its users support gaming

• Re: my laptop finds it difficult to update its graphics to play fifa 17
          xeleron

There is no „experimental driver” to get simply because in your case there is no use of it,the video card you have in your system not only is below the minim system requirements (which states that it needs a desktop class radeon 260)  but it is also a workstation grade graphics card which is not designed for gaming (the name Firepro indicates that,it is the equivalent of a quadro).These professional grade video cards do not get driver updates and driver support for games (even if they can run),they get suport for „work” aplications,such as the Adobe suite, CAD/CAM software and so on.Their main features are rock solid stability and increased performance compared to standard video cards in these programs.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: my laptop finds it difficult to update its graphics to play fifa 17
            redfury

You just using not appropriate driver(15.201.2401) for this game.But it is the latest driver for your GPU AMD FirePro™ Mobility Driver

For FIFA 17 you need 16.3 (and above) driver

It can mean, that your GPU is not supported for this game and for BF1 too.