I cannot make the HDMI to work.
I have a VGA monitor using a VGA - HDMI adapter to connect to PC HDMI input.
The monitor works on my laptop, but not on my PC.
My motherboard has AMD 7660D for video
I have installed the lastest drivers for the AMD as well for the ASUS BIOS (2603).
AMD Catalyst Software Suite detects both monitors, but the screen remains black.
On A88X-PRO BIOS NB Configuration:
* IGFX Multi-Monitor ENABLED (I have another VGA monitor and I want to use them both).
If I connect only the HDMI, it does not work either.
* Primary Video Device -> IGFX VIDEO
* Integrated Graphics -> FORCE
* UMA Frame Buffer Size -> AUTO
* HDMI/DVI Port Output -> HDMI
* PCIEX16_1 -> AUTO
I am running Windows 10 64 bits.
Thanks a lot if you can help. I have searched all over the internet and I could not find the solution